Where we think about: "Mentorship, Coaching, Culture and Identity"
January 26, 2022
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
Support the show
- We explore the power of mentorship and coaching on shaping our identities.
- Stephanie discusses mentorship of elders and youth in indigenous African culture and how it helps individuals find their purpose.
- We talk about the deficit in purpose, identity, and place in Western culture.
- We affirm how we are going to coach and mentor Black entrepreneurs in a more holistic way to help our entrepreneurs become as power as possible.