Where we laugh: a conversation with guest and comedian Rob Santos
January 04, 2022
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
Support the show
- We introduce Rob Santos, comedian, friend, WEBB Squared entrepreneur.
- We discuss the issues of identity, and how it is often the root of our problems today.
- Rob discusses his life and the process of coming into his identity as a comedian.
- Rob shares the secrets and elements of how a joke is set up.
- Rob talks about how comedy can help people confront issues that are difficult to talk about.