Where we examine: Emotions, trauma, and emotional intelligence
December 21, 2021
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
Support the show
- We explore how our emotional programming informed by trauma.
- Mashallah gives a definition of emotional intelligence and we talk about empathy.
- We ask if there's a correlation between the rise of narcissism and the re-emergence of racism. If so, what is the ramification and how do we treat this mindset?