The Remedy Podcast
Where we reflect on: "Fake it 'til you make it" - Our struggles with Imposter Syndrome
December 07, 2021
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
Support the show
- Right off the bat, Mashallah shares about her struggle with imposter syndrome and we talk about "faking it 'til you make it."
- We discuss perfection and being "perfect in our imperfection."
- We ruminate on insecurity as well as how people project their insecurities on others.
- Ultimately, we discuss why human beings are "so freakin' incredible. amazing, powerful and capable. "