The Remedy Podcast
Where we explore: What is identity? - A conversation with Soteria Shepperson
November 23, 2021
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
Support the show
- We debate baked mac and cheese vs. mashed potatoes.
- Our special guest is Soteria Shepperson, iamsoteria.com. Soteria is an artist, poet, motivational speaker, an entrepreneur, community builder, a deep thinker, and more.
- We explore identity, and unpack the question "Who are you?"
- We discuss how we find the "true me inside of me" - how we allow the true us to emerge in a world where we are defined by race and what we look like.