The Remedy Podcast
The One on Empowerment and Black Entrepreneurship
October 06, 2021
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
- We discuss the concept of empowerment, and what empowerment is not.
- We delve into the role of empowerment in a culture of racial inequality and injustice.
- Stephanie introduces the concept of "in-powerment."
- We lift up the work of creating mindset programs to empower and inpower Black entrepreneurs.
"The Revolution Begins with Dialogue"Support the show
Join the conversation! Become a part of the revolution. Join our community as a Patron Supporter. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribers will be able to participate in monthly conversations with the hosts and will be acknowledged on social media as well as the podcast.