The Remedy Podcast
The One with Poetry: Art and Resiliency
September 14, 2021
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
"The Remedy" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
We continue to explore the concept of "resiliency", and explore the relationship between art and resiliency:
- We discuss how art aids in being strong and resilient.
- Stephanie shares two poems from her poetry book "Basima's Blues"
- Rinnie reads a recent poem she wrote "The Right Questions"
- Mashallah reflects on the "myth of perfection."
"The Revolution Begins with Dialogue"Support the show
Join the conversation! Become a part of the revolution. Join our community as a Patreon Subscriber. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribers will be able to participate in monthly conversations with the hosts and will be acknowledged on social media as well as the podcast.