Rising from the Ashes: Letting Go of Identities that Don't Serve Us
May 11, 2022
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 3 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the notion of "Letting Go" to embrace a powerful mindset.
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist
In this episode, we discuss and ponder:
Support the show
- How identity changes usually come about through trial, error and pain.
- Rearranging and reorganizing our identities by consciously living our truth.
- How cultural identities can be like weeds in the garden and how hard they are to pull out.
- Stephanie shares the "a negative x a negative = a positive" clause.
- We share our new episode segment - the"Remedy Pearls."