"Emerging from Ashes: Let Go and Re-Emerge"
April 25, 2022
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 3 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the notion of "Letting Go" to embrace a powerful mindset.
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
- We explore the notion of "letting go" and those things we need to let go of in order to embrace an empowered mindset.
- We tackle the process of forgiveness and how difficult it is to let go of feelings and emotions.
- Stephanie "steps in deep water" and questions the story of our identity in relationship to our concepts of who we say God is.
- What does mindset work have to do with our God-identity and the idea that we "are separate" from God?
- We unpack unconscious values that have guide our lives in order to consciously embrace new values for a new mindset.
Support the show