The Remedy Podcast
Where we wrap up Season 2: "What is it like being you?"
March 04, 2022
WEBB Squared & Afro Future Productions
Welcome to Season 2 of The Remedy Podcast, where we explore the question "What does it mean to be a human being?"
"The Remedy Podcast" is a joint podcast between WEBB Squared "Wealth through Entrepreneurship for Black Businesses" and Afro Future Productions.
Meet "The Remedy" hosts:
- Stephanie Terry, Executive Director of WEBB Squared
- Rinnie Orr, Associate Director of WEBB Squared
- Mashallah Salaam, Podcast Producer and Media Specialist.
In this episode:
- We reflect on our conversations on identity and mindset.
- Stephanie asks "What is it like being you?"
- Rinnie talks about the Rolling Stones and Chumbawamba
- Mashallah shares "a day in her life." She ruminates on self-care and "Walking on Sunshine"
- Stephanie sings "Upside Down" - channeling Diana Ross
We share our love and appreciation for our listeners and ask y'all to stay tuned for Season 3 - coming in April! Peace and love!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/theremedypodcast)
Support the show